Views: 3 Author: MARK Publish Time: 2020-07-22 Origin: Site
The emergence of CNC rotary cutting machine(wood veneer peeling machine) not only improves the quality and precision of the production veneer, but also greatly improves the production efficiency and machine automation. Rotary cutting machine (wood veneer peeling machine) is one of the main equipment for the production of plywood. Rotary cutting machine points card peeling machine, and no card peeling machine, a card peeling machine for large diameter wood, no card for the use of small diameter wood.
1. Rotary cutter The distance between the two chuck determines the length of the peeling wood section, which also decided to spin out the width of the veneer. It has a maximum distance and a minimum distance. Wood length should not be greater than its maximum distance, not less than its minimum distance.
2. The centerline of the card axis from the height of the machine bed determines the maximum diameter of rotary cutting wood D, D = 2H a 100 mm. The maximum diameter of the peeling section also depends on the maximum distance between the centerline of the card axis and the bed.
3. The length of the knife is generally 50 mm larger than the maximum distance between the two chuck heads.
4. The speed of the card axis is related to the transmission mode of the rotary peeling machine transmission and is determined according to the requirements of ensuring the best rotary cutting conditions. The current peeling machine can be divided into two types according to the rotation speed of the card axis during the peeling process. One is that the card axis speed is fixed; the other is that the card axis speed increases with the rotation speed of the wooden section.
5. The working feed rate is the distance traveled by the table (knife and ruler) per millimeter or less per minute of the mandrel, in millimeters / revolution or millimeters / minute. The feed speed determines the thickness of the veneer to be rotated. In order to get different veneer thickness, the rotary cutting machine is provided with a feed speed changing mechanism and a feed box.
6. The rapid advance and retreat speed of the bed is the moving speed of the bed leaving the wood section (wooden core) after the bed approaches the wood section before the peeling start and the end of the peeling rotation. In order to minimize the auxiliary time occupied by these actions, the rapid advance and retreat of the tool bed generally adopts a rather high speed.
7. Rough feed rate is the initial rotation of wood cutting round before the bed movement speed. In order to minimize the rotary roundwood wood section, roughing feed speed is much higher than the speed of fine screw into the knife.
8. The axial feed rate of the chuck shaft should make the retraction interval of the cutter bed and the release time of the wooden core equal. Axial movement of the card axis screw drive and hydraulic cylinder in two ways.
9. The diameter of the chuck determines the smallest possible diameter of the wood core during peeling.
10. The power of the main drive and the power of all the motors on the rotary cutter (in kilowatts) determine the thickness of the veneer that can be spun and the power consumption of veneer peeling.
11. Extensions peeling machine dimensions long, wide, high press the most prominent part of the machine measurement. The length and width determine the plant area required to install the machine.
Contact us: whatsapp: MARK +8618769900191 ALI: +8615589105786 LUCINDA: +8615805493072